Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teenagers vs adults

Dear readers! Today I'm going to speak about the problems in a family, that is, the differences between teenagers of 15 years old and adults of 50-60. Although I put myself in the position of the first ones, due to the age, in this post I will defend the situation of the adults.

"Every teenager has a problem" says  the "essay judge blog". Discipline isn’t about punishment; it’s about helping people in developing responsibility. The young ones think that the adults don't understand them, and those, the opposite. And because of this, he majority of the problems start.


On the one hand, I think that  the biggest problem that happens between them is the technology, they create their own new world that is private, so then, parents get confused because they don't know very well how to control their children. I understand the situation of all adults because they think that we are going to enter constantly on problems, but this it can't be always true.

Another important problem, in my opinion, is the alcoholism and  drugs. Children today have the first alcoholic-drinking experience at 12 years of age, and like it is said in the blog that I mentioned before, each year, an estimated 4.6 million adolescents of 14 to 17 years of age have alcohol-related problems such as poor school performance, troubles with their parents, or criminal behaviour and arrests. This produces a confrontation between them.

Also is true that our reactions are often aggressive. That our behaviour at home is not the adequate one, because the attitude that we show with parents, is completely different than the one that we demonstrate with friends. And this disturbs many adults. 

To finish with, I have to say that it is clear that the relation between them always will be difficult. They are not going to be in accordance in many aspects of the live in thise years. But in my opinion, the key is on respect and in the comprehension of the both parts.Here you have some pictures and videos to go finishing with what I have said.


                       

We never want to listen shouting what we are not interested.
Talks are usual in these ages.


I know that it is a difficult work to educate a teenager, but are only some years, so try with all of your strength.  I hope that this blog has helped you. See you in my next post!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Irati!
    I like the article you have wrote, I think that the most important problems between them are reflected well.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irati!

    I liked very much you article and is interestin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that you understand people very well and you also write very well. Good work, Irati!

    ReplyDelete