Tuesday, September 25, 2012

websites

Hello readers! Everybody knows that today Internet and the new technologies are so important and useful for all of us. Because of this, today I'm going to speak about websites like tuenti, twitter, facebook... I only have a count on tuenti so I will tell you the advantages of this website, because in my opinion it is a surprising innovation  .
To start with, I think that it is a very good option to speak with all your friends or member of family that are far away and to this, tuenti give us the option to make a group for chatting all together, see their photos... Also you can play games. A lot of people thinks that all this  pages are not reliable enough, that they don't have privacy, that it causes a lot of problems... But even so I invite you to create a count in any of this websites because as you can see is a very interesting new way for discovered this technological progresses. Here you have a tutorial to create a count in tuenti, I hope you will like it. See you in my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment